Monday, October 21, 2013

It's Written on the Wall--Great Find!

One of my favorite things is discovering new products that I love. When you discover a great new product, it is so much better when the company is also a great discovery. That it what I found in a company called "It's Written On the Walls".  I was on Pinterest and saw a cute pin that took me to their blog--which I also loved!  It's Written on the Walls Blog Spot. Once I looked around their blog I was interested enough to visit their shop.  They have a shop on ETSY. As their name suggests they are a company that provides Wall Sayings Art! I love inspirational sayings so I had to buy one.
                                                            This is the one for me.
 
I got a personal response back from the shop owner and my special wall saying art shipped out in 1 day and arrived in less than a week. Outstanding customer service!
 
Since this is a Princess Blog we wanted to share with you our 2 Favorite Princess Wall Sayings.
 
 
 
 
These would be a simple yet lovely addition to any little girl's room. Visit them--you just might be inspired too!





No comments:

Post a Comment